expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 16, 2008

So proud!

I am so proud my Princess has been nominated for the gifted and talented program at school by her teacher! She told me today when I went to pick up the girls from school. She of course still has tests to pass and we are going to make her a portfolio, but just being nominated imo is too cool! She was moved up to the harder spelling list a few weeks ago and when I told Princess about it her response was "Sweet!!" lol

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I missed this post last week...but, please tell her CONGRATS! This is a huge honor and a wonderful opportunity!

    Being smart DOES get you far in life! And it all starts with early steps such as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila!! She is incredibly excited and that makes it all the better in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete