expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch etc.....

This weekend was so full of activities I thought I was gonna go nutso! lol Saturday we had the Fall Festival at the girl's school, nothing like volunteering with four kids in tow!! Then it was off to Alex's birthday party(Spunkmeister's BFF) in between all that we went to Target and bought shoes for all three little ones. Did I mention dad was at work and I was by myself with all four kiddos in tow!? lol Sunday we went to the Pumpkin patch and messed around for a while then went home to carve the pumpkins. Only two were carved Sunday night and we are finishing the others Tuesday evening.

I put together a slide show of my favorite pics from this weekend so I hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful slide show!!!!!!!!!!
    Your oldest daughter looks alot like you!

    Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete