Friday, February 24, 2012
Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.
1. Finally, I have mastered the art of Banana Pudding!
2. Controlling your portion sizes sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: "Come here so I can eat your toes" and "We are having frog stew with fly souffle for dinner tonight".
4. Aubba Rue is my favorite nickname for Spunky!
5. It took a long time, but think I may have finally figured out how to consistently lose weight!
6. My children get more and more challenging, interesting and annoying as time goes on, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include the Marathon Kids closing ceremonies and Sunday, I want to pick up Spunky from her camping trip and then it's time for us to clean this house!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!