expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Linda @ Are We There Yet??

The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Dark, medium length and I love my haircut!

Your mother? Is awesome, wonderful and amazing.

Your father? Is sweet and caring.

Your favorite food? Is cheese enchiladas, YUMMY!

Your dream last night? Was crazy weird and way to realistic!

Your favorite drink? Is very bad for me and I really need to cut back!

Your dream/goal? Seems so far away at the moment, it takes everything I have to stay focused!

The room are you in? Is organized chaos, I hate getting ready to move!

Your hobby? Needs more attention! lol

Your fear? Anything really bad happening to one of my kids or immediately family!

Your TV? Is on it's last leg....

Your Pets? Are cute and cuddly well some of them. lol We have two cats, two fish, a snail and a snake.

Friends? Are a wonderful thing to have, mine are awesome!!

Your life? Is very Topsy turvy at the moment, but I am trying to keep a smile on my face while I run around in circles!

Your mood? A bit mischievous and rowdy!

If you're missing someone? I am missing my BFF.....it has been way to long since we have hung out!

Your best friend? Reliable, Trustworthy and AWESOME!


Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Done with school, in a good job and on the right damn track!!

Where were you last night? Watching a movie at Shawn and Sharon's with my love! :)

Where did you grow up? Austin, TX

One place that I go to over and over? Walmart

Your favorite place to eat out? Chuy's

Wish list items? A five bedroom house with a large yard(a pool, shed, garden, guest house, playroom and a huge pantry), a hybrid suv, a new king size bed, a brand new computer, a laptop, a double oven, a new washer and dryer, a new refrigerator, new beds for the kids......wow I could go on and on!

Last time you laughed? Tonight while visiting friends! It was a lot of fun! :)

Last time you cried? A couple of days ago.....stress it's a bitch!


Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? A good housekeeper

Last thing you did? I watched Taking The Pelham 123 @ a friends house and had a blast!

What are you wearing? Clothes

Something you're not wearing? Socks

Your favorite store? Avenue

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.