expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Mayhem

"We're going to say it now- this is the home of where no two Mondays stay the same. Please join us weekly for our 'inspirational' and never the same weekly memes. Memes will be Posted on Sunday afternoon. Join up on our weekly linky and be sure to visit the other participants."

Today's Meme- The Top 5 Meme

"For each of the prompts, you may answer with an image, a sentence or however you want to. Simply copy and paste this into a post on your site and answer the prompts."

For the Top 5 Meme- simply answer each prompt with your 5 best answers.

What are the first 5 things that entered your mind?
  1. Wow that has to suck for them Turkeys!
  2. They sure taste good!
  3. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving!
  4. Awww poor Turkeys!
  5. Gobble Gobble
2. Family Gathering
What are the first 5 things that entered your mind?
  1. Smile a LOT!
  2. Have a stiff drink!
  3. Stay for the minimum amount of time! lol
  4. Eat a lot to keep your mouth full so you don't have to talk.
  5. Do what you say you are going to do! If you say you will bring a dish or help with dishes do it!!
3. Eat the whole thing?
Tips on not eating everything this holiday season.
What are the first 5 things that entered your mind?
  1. Oh please share some tips with me!
  2. I don't have any tips...
  3. Drink a large glass of water before dinner.
  4. Put a pair of your "skinny" jeans near the table.
  5. Put a spoonful or a slice of everything on your plate and wait at least 30 minutes before going back for seconds!
assessing your weight
What are the first 5 things that entered your mind?
  1. I care, but I don't dare!
  2. Blah blah blah
  3. My scale is broken..
  4. You only live once!
  5. I need to lose weight, but don't care to work out at the moment...
Rushing the door
What are the first 5 things that entered your mind?
  1. Hell NO
  2. Anxiety
  3. Trama
  4. Chaos
  5. I hate to be and cannot be around that many people!
If you want to read more about the meme or to join in the fun please visit Monday Mayhem

4 comments:

  1. It took me a while to comment because I was mesmerized by a Snuggie ad. Sadly, I'm serious.

    I liked number 5 with the relatives for Thanksgiving. I wish people would do what they say they are going to do (I am always stuck with the dishes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you go to weight waters too!

    i love everyone's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me...weight watchers....sorry, tired fingers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Wonderful tips and answers :)...except for the skinny jean thing :)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete