expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. The last band I saw live was Tom Petty back in 2002......

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time all of us together as a family!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping has not even been thought of yet...

4. Thoughts of paid bills fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear a bikini, but I would hate for all those around me to have claw their eyes out! LOL!

6. Bagpipes are incredibly annoying!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some alone time with the girls while Cameron is at his Fall Fest, tomorrow my plans include taking Spunky to her BFF's birthday party and Sunday, I want to play the Game of Life with the kiddos.

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!