expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Mayhem

"We're going to say it now- this is the home of where no two Mondays stay the same. Please join us weekly for our 'inspirational' and never the same weekly memes. Memes will be Posted on Sunday afternoon. Join up on our weekly linky and be sure to visit the other participants."

Today's Meme- Have You Would You?

"For each of the prompts, you may answer with an image, a sentence or however you want to. Simply copy and paste this into a post on your site and answer the prompts."

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Go Skinny Dipping?
I have and I don't think I would again! lol



HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Woken up somewhere that you have no idea how you got there?
Nope I have not and hopefully would not!


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Eaten a rabbit?
NO I have not and would not!


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Have a meet-up with another blogger?
I have not at this point, but I would! I have met a few girlfriends from the mommy forum and it was actually a wonderful experience!
Blogger


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Stolen a candy bar?
I have....and will not again!


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Roasted a pig?
I have not and I would not!



HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Bounced a check
Yes I am embarrassed to say and I will not again!

Bounce Fresh Linen package


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Gone for a balloon ride?
I have not, but I would love to before I die!


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Write a really cool Monday Mayhem ?
I have not, but I would be open to putting together a cool Monday Mayhem!

If you want to read more about the meme or to join in the fun please visit Monday Mayhem

1 comment:

  1. Please join us for The Queen's Meme on Tuesday. Hope to see you there! #14 ~ Do You Believe In Magic?

    Mimi Queen of Memes

    ReplyDelete