expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
Nope we are going to be out Trick or Treating.

2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
Well if you are coming we might leave you a little somethin' somethin' behind the trash can! lol

3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?
Nope only watched one so far....

4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
Any of the Jason or Freddy movies!

5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....
When I was younger my dad's friends would dress up and jump out of the bushes and scare the crap out of us! lol That's about as scary as Halloween has ever been for me so far....

6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.
I did and still do, love them! :)

7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
Nope, not yet!

8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em?
Depends on how spunky I am feeling that day...... I have only been to one and it was back when I was young and invincible! lol I might want to try to go to one next year.....maybe.....

9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper?
Cute cartoon type wrapping here!

Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?

I do give gift cards to those I know that like them or want them and I use gifts bags for the smaller presents, it's easier that way!

10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs? 17-20 minutes

11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do? Uhmmm run and hide in the corner crying!! lol

12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away? Ok now that is funny and oh so true! lol

13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be? I would like to play a Vampire!

13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house? No :(

14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as? I see Kimber as sexy Witch and I see Berleen as a sexy Vampiress!

15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
Yes, I learned how to make one three years ago and have made one every year since. It's not actually hard to make a great Turkey you just need patience and a LOT of butter! lol

16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
Yes actually Bunnicula scared the crap out of me when I was about 9yrs old!

17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today? 75'

18. Have you ever howled at the moon? Oh yea!

19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? The Vampire, but of course!

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

2 comments:

  1. I think if I ever go into a haunted house again, I'd want to go with you! I scare easy! =~(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you watching Casper!

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-know-that-scariest-part-of.html
    You should join us on Monday for Monday Mayhem.

    ReplyDelete