expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I received this wonderful award from Tracey.

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Here are the seven things that people may not know about me:

1. I have an addiction to Sunflower seeds and Salt/Vinegar potato chips.

2. I have a planner AND a notebook I carry around in my purse to write down important happenings. I am not really as organized as people think and if I lost either I would be so confused! lol

3. Our youngest is not biologically mine, but I love with all my heart and soul!

4. I love silly B movies!

5. I am Bi-polar and I have anxiety quite a bit, but with a combination of meds and techniques. I have figured out ways to calm myself so it's not too bad.

6. I love to dance, but don't cause I am horrible at it.

7. I laugh as hard at the fart and butt jokes as my kids! **hangs head in shame** lol

The 7 Kreativ Bloggers that I am nominating are:
1. Yvonne
2. Julie
3. Shasta
4. Dawn
5. Becca
6. Jenni
7. Auntie E