expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 9, 2009

Lazy Golumbkis

(Photo from AllRecipes.com)

I am not sure we will make this recipe again, it was bit bland even with Worcestershire and turned out totally mushy! I really did like the flavor of all the ingredients together so if we do make it again we will follow these directions I found in the comments section: "I made this in the oven and baked it covered at 350 degrees for an hour using minute rice. It came out perfect -- good flavor, not overcooked or undercooked."

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, diced
1 cup uncooked white rice
1 small head cabbage, shredded
1 (28 ounce) can canned tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
**I added about 2tbs Worcestershire, about 2 cups of water throughout the cooking and garlic powder.**

Directions:
In a slow cooker, combine ground beef, onion, rice and cabbage. Pour in tomato sauce. Season with parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well, and cook on low, for 6 to 8 hours.

I found this recipe here at AllRecipes.com