expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by MelRoXx @ Life of a Mean Jean

The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star?
Harrison Ford!

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? My computer!

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory?
This is really hard to answer because I have a few. I am going to have to say when "Santa" came to our house on my first Christmas ever and he gave me a bright red fire engine! I was five or six at the time and it was just the coolest thing ever! I will never forget that!

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child?
Wow another hard one.......at the moment I am gonna say the piano my Grandparents gave me when I was little!! I still have it! :)

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
I would say getting married to Cameron's dad because it set into motion many things that would not have happened otherwise!!

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
Loyal, Stubborn, Organized and a procrastinator!

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
My highlight was Jeremy's leg getting better it was totally healed up, but once he went back to work another spot opened up.......so my highlight has turned into my lowlight.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment?
When I was eight I went to a friend's birthday party. I took a drink of soda and I am not sure what happened, but the soda ended up coming out my nose and all over the birthday cake!! It was SO embarrassing!!

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.
I am AWESOME!! Ok so I am tired and it is all I could come up with! lol

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?
Betty Boop or Jessica Rabbit says the hubby! lol

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

4 comments:

  1. That's great about the piano.

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/nancy-rocks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrr...I'm a procrastinator too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to procrastinate as well. I am trying to figure out how to force myself to pack my room up today!

    ReplyDelete