expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. He was a or had the potential to be a good man......

2. Thanksgiving is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is my rock and the one thing that I can always count on!

4. I am INCREDIBLY frustrated with life to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be a mighty scary thing sometimes! lol

6. The last person I gave a hug to was T-man!! :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Wizards of Waverly Place movie with the kids :), tomorrow my plans include hanging out here at home and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the pool!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!