expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 10, 2009

Give Me Five Monday

This week's Give Me Five topic is five random things you've never done before:
  1. I have not gone skydiving and as afraid of heights as I am I want to do it before I die!
  2. I have never shaved my head and I feel that everyone should do this at least once!
  3. I have never had a functioning garden!
  4. I have never been out of the country well except Mexico!
  5. I have not finished High School, but dammit I am working on that!!
For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

5 comments:

  1. Everyone should shave their head at least once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless medically necessary, I won't be shaving my head any time....well at all! I'd love to have a garden too, only trouble is, the apartment I'm in now doesn't even have a yard!!! I enjoyed your GM5 list, thanks for returning to play along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on finishing high school. I have a friend, over 50 years old, who just did that. You're a lot younger than that. Who knows how far you'll go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on not doing the sky diving deal, but can't say I agree on the head shaving thing. However, you should be praised for the high school endeavor. That is no small accomplishment especially with kids around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gone skydiving either, but I really want to. There are days I am really tempted to shave my head!

    ReplyDelete