expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Friday 5

The topic for this week's Friday 5 is U! G! L! Y! You ain’t got no alibi:

1. What’s so ugly it’s kind of cute?
Hairless cats, rats and any other hairless animal!

2. What’s the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe?
Has to be the old hand me down clothes from my mom, all of them I cannot choose just one! Sorry mom! lol

3. What’s the ugliest car on the streets today?
I understand the purpose and I think it's awesome, but the Smart Car is hideous!!

4. Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior?
When someone is mean or obnoxious to my children or others children! I have a really hard time not letting the "mama bear" come out in me!

5. Which of the United States of America has the ugliest shape?
Hummm has to be Michigan!

For more Friday 5 participants click here!