expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 3, 2008

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic for Give Me Five Monday is:

"Give Me Five links to your own past blog posts that are most memorable for you, and say why it stands out as a favorite. (in no particular order) This an experiment in 'Self Link-Love'. If you could pick 5 posts to 're-post' which one's would it be? I'm sure there are more than 5 great memorable posts we have all poured our hearts into. This is a great way to go back and relive some of them!"



1. When I was pregnant. I am going to use this because it was actually the first real time I had sat down and written about any of my pregnancies and or births. To me that makes it special because I so often have a hard time expressing the way I feel about very important things.



2. My fixation with water lilies! I just love the pictures I was able to get that day at the Botanical Gardens! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but the colors and things were so rich that day it all turned out so well I was proud of myself! lol


3. Wrapped Emotions(your favorite moment this week). I received Max the week of this post and that in itself is the most awesome thing ever!! This post has the first pics of him I ever took and when I introduced him to all of you! :)


5. 10 Things I would like to accomplish this year! Just to remind myself of the things I want to do cause we all need a little kick in the ass every now and again!!

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

2 comments:

  1. Great posts! I loved the "When I Was Pregnant" post! Very sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it has taken me soooo long to get over here and read your posts and leave a comment! It's tax season and I've very busy at work...and by the time I get home, I have no desire to turn on my slow honkin' computer at home :)
    You have some great posts showcased here. You certainly captured the idea I had for the topic this week. I loved hearing about your pregnancies and the birth of your son. You are right, it sounded like a sideshow, but really, would you change any of it now? LOL
    Great GM5 post, thanks for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete