expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 3, 2008

The other side of the coin

So here it is the other side of the coin.

On one hand I am a mother. I am supposed to know it all, have my crap together, do the right thing. So many things should be different.

Instead I am a basket case I have no idea what I am doing most of the time and yet I have to pretend to have a clue so no one thinks I am insane.

It makes me wonder how many other mother's are flying by the seat of their pants?

How many other parent's do not have a clue and just act like they do?

In a way it is comforting. In a way that is kind of scary.

Then I think no one can possibly know everything and it has gotten better or easier with each child!

Life is just so confusing right now.........................