expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I know it's supposed to be "Wordless" and all, but I am gonna break that rule again! lol :) Last night I started saving the old pictures I have on my Myspace account. That way I have them since I never go there anymore and I can't remember if I have them saved anywhere else.

While doing that I came across the awesome sequence of photos below from Summer 08'.... My little sister spent the night with us and so naturally I broke out the chocolate fountain so we could dip some pretzels, strawberries etc.

I thought they might have some great fun.. Little did I know that during the one potty break I took little miss Spunky was going to attack the chocolate! I should have known better than to leave her unattended! LOL!
Click photos to enlarge

For more Wordless Wednesday participants check out this wonderful blog, 5 Minutes for Mom.

1 comment: