expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 26, 2012

Meet me on Monday

Here are today's Questions:

1. What movie or movies do you have to watch when they are on TV?
Clash of the Titans (old style), All of the Indiana Jones movies, Princess Bride, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I could go on, but I will stop there! lol

2. When you have out of town visitors, what fun places do you take them to in your town? (Or where do you play tourist in your own town?)
We love visiting several "touristy" spots in our town at least every few months. We don't have visitors often, but when we do we take them there as well.

Zilker Botanical Gardens is usually our first choice (although now that they charge admission not sure..), Mayfield Park is gorgeous and full of Peacocks so we definitely go there and Mt Bonnell is great for an awesome view of Lake Austin and downtown! :)

3. What was the first album, CD, Download you ever bought?
First album was Cyndi Lauper. I loved her music sooo much! First CD was Mazzy Star.. I think. lol As far as download gosh I am not sure so let's go with Pink's Funhouse! :)

4. Do you speak more than one language and which ones? If not, what language would you like to know?
Nope I just speak English and a tiny bit of Spanish. I would love to speak Spanish fluently and Italian!

5. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be owning an organizational business that went into peoples homes or offices and decluttered it for them. Either their filing, closets, kitchen etc anything that needs help. I love to organize and declutter things for others, not so much myself... lol

To participate in the Meet me on Monday Meme please visit Acting Balanced.