expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Queen's Meme

"The Perfect Totient Meme"
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:Don't end up in the dungeon."

1. Name one thing you can't live without.
My family would definitely be the answer to this one. I am nothing and could do nothing without them!

2. Name 2 things you'd rather not do this week.
Make the meal plan for the next two weeks and finish purging the closets.

3. Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
My children and husband are driving me nutty, cause I am mom and I said so AND
cause in the last year I have been through some of the biggest trials of my life and have made it to the other side a much better person!

4. It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
Find my love. Have booty one last time. Then get the kids and love on them till the end!

5. Name one thing you'd rather do alone than in a crowd.
Go grocery shopping!

6. One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients. What makes the totients so iterated?
Uhm they don't feel they are getting equal treatment?

7. What is your emergency?
For the first time in a long time. I don't have an emergency! :)

For more participants of The Queen's Meme please visit here!

1 comment:

  1. I just knew those totients were being discriminated against. I just knew it!

    ReplyDelete