expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Are your ears dirty?
Probably I cannot remember the last time I cleaned them....

2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake?
Wow what a question, hummmm I thinking bit by a snake.

3. Do loud noises make you snappish?
Screaming child in a restaurant, no because I have so been that parent. As far as neighbors and loud music yes it pisses me off to no end.

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?
I think they have good intentions, but go about it the wrong way and are totally freaking obnoxious!!

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!)
Oh oh I think either would be so totally cool, but since I am in the states I pick Bigfoot!!

6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?
Move on to a clean one.

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?
Deal with it and try not to kill anyone.... Noisy neighbors are so one of my biggest pet peeves.

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?
I have not in a long time and we do not own the game.

9. Are you a remote hog?
Not most of the time.

10. Do you like the smell of paint?
No

11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions?
~drank liquid courage?
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
~just piss off! I could have done better!

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

6 comments:

  1. Great answers! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- an honest ear person :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thunks-and-13-business-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7!! You and me, both!

    This is my first time playing along on Thursday, if you can find time...stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my house of 6 teens and a husband i never get the chance to be remote hog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noisy neighbors are the worst!! Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete