expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 15, 2009

Manic Monday #172

What is the last song that was stuck in your head and how did you get rid of it?
Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas was stuck in my head all day until I decided to turn the radio on and get something else stuck in my head. lol

If you had to say what one thing in your life best represents your freedom, what would it be?
Wow I had a hard time answering this question, but I pick my children because they give me the freedom to keep learning and growing.

If you were invited to the White House for dinner tonight, what would you wear from your current wardrobe?
Oh heck I have like nothing that would be appropriate for that kind of affair. I would wear my new black and white dress that I got a few months ago, it's the only dress I have bought in YEARS! lol
To join in or read more please visit Manic Monday!