expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by NotBob @ NotBob's Bits

The Finish The Sentence MeMe

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...was very passionate!

2. I am listening to...Harper's Island. lol

3. I talk...to much!

4. I love...my family more than anything!

5. My best friend/s...are the awesomest!!

6. My first real kiss...was awkward. lol

7. Love is...a wonderful feeling.

8. Marriage is...something that needs to be constantly tended.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...about a lost loved one.

10. I'll always...be very grateful for all that I have.

11. The last time I really cried was because...I was watching Gran Torino, loved it!

12. My cell phone...is a piece.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I am pretty cranky, I really need to work on that...

14. Before I go to bed...I brush my teeth.

15. Right now I am thinking about...the evening to come.

16. Babies are...the most adorable things ever!!

17. I get on Myspace...hardly ever anymore, but I am addicted to Facebook!

18. Today I...had a REALLY busy day!

19. Tomorrow I will be...making sure Jeremy has an awesome Father's Day! :)

20. I really want to be...sleeping.....

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

7 comments:

  1. you sound like a happy, content person! great answers!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping sounds great to me too!
    Have a happy Sunday.

    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2009/06/stealing-on-monday-for-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harper Island!! It's one of my favorite shows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually AM thinking of the loss of my sister in law...just 1 week ago.

    I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if Grand Torino is any good. Thanks.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know about cranky in the morning, LOL! Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete