expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Hi all, another week is just beginning and it is time for yet another weekly installment of the Monday Morning MeMe!! Karen asks the questions(in blue) and my answers follow(in black)!

1. What did you do over the weekend?
Honestly I slept part of this weekend away. It seems the worst of the Flu caught up with me Saturday and Sunday. My sweetie was a darling and took care of everything having to do with the kids on Valentines so that I could sleep away the sickness. While I was sleeping Grandma came over and gave each of the kids a chocolate animal, they were thrilled!! :)

When I woke up we gave the kiddos their cute stuffed animals and candy hearts. The rest of the evening was spent watching TV and recuperating. Sunday I lounged around the house again trying to feel better. The kids caught up on homework since they missed all last week, well except Princess. I did end up cleaning the kitchen it was a freaking wreck! It is amazing how when mom is sick the house goes to hell isn't it!? I always wonder why it is no one else knows how to clean. lol

2. What was your first impression of your spouse or current partner?
Oh wow my first impression was oh so long ago back in 91' when we were both in high school. It was my freshman year and I met him through an old friend of mine from the neighborhood. I thought he looked like a really cute and nice guy who I wanted to get to know more!

He always wore a big black trench coat with combat boots and he had the most gorgeous blue eyes and red hair. His hair was so long back then and he wore it in a ponytail I always thought it was SO sexy! The first time I talked to him I was so nervous he made me feel all giggly and there were so many butterflies in my stomach.

Now tell us about your first date with this person.
This one I am unable to answer because we have dated twice in our long history and I do not seem to remember the first dates from either time! lol

3. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment?
I have no idea, but I am sure there are a few.

Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello?
I have never tried.

Do you mind the lurking?
Nope

Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
I can be a lurker.........to be honest I think I lurk more than I comment. It's not that I do not like what I read, it's just that a lot of the time I either cannot find the right words or just do not have time to write out a well thought out comment. So I tell myself that I will come back to it and then it seems I always forget.

4. Good friends are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. We answered the same to the last question, lol...

    And my DD was down with something nasty this weekend, too. I hear there's a bug going around. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a lurker... except for things like this :-) I always try to comment when we're doing a meme thing...but, just bloghopping or my regular reads? A lot of times there's just nothing to really say. :::shrugging:::

    Glad you are feeling better and hopefully y'all will all stay well.

    ReplyDelete