expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Word Thursdays :)

We filed our taxes a few weeks ago and have since anxiously awaited our return. It is almost time for the check to arrive and I am SO ready to be able to take care of a few things. We may even be able to mess around with a bit of it! WOOHOO! :)
meme rules:
*photo must have 3 words in it
*post your photo on your site with a link
back to Ma Vie Folle (or grab button)

For more 3 Word Thursday participants and to visit Sheila's awesome blog click here!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic! You're really gettin the hang of this whole thing!

    Speaking of tax time...I sent mine in last month. I was soooo hoping to see my refund by now, but last week, they sent it BACK to me...I forgot to send one page in with the return! Ughhhhh now the waiting starts all over. Stupid me.

    ReplyDelete