expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #113

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. I'm worried, I'm frustrated, I hope that my kitty Max is going to be ok. This is her third issue with an upper respitory infection in her short 18 month life!

2. Why do I have this and not that!

3. How does this fuse thingy work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put lip balm on my lips.

5. I consider myself lucky because I have wonderful family and friends.

6. One day we’ll see about maybe getting a dog.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching BSG, tomorrow my plans include a nice family get together and Sunday, I want to go fly kites with the kids and my sisters! :)

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, poor, poor kitty!

    You should soooo get a dog (in addition to the cat of course) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Max will be ok soon! I do know the feeling as we also have cats and sometimes it's just so frustrating and scary.

    ReplyDelete