expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 17, 2007

PhotoHunt: I love my family!!

Alright so for this week's PhotoHunt I have quite a few photos! Today we had a mock Thanksgiving dinner/Birthday party for my 7yr old and my little sister who is 7yrs old and we took lots of great family photos so I am going to use family for my I love photos!

We are almost never are all together since Emily lives so far away and we were missing my youngest brother, but alas it seems we are always missing at least one!

The birthday girls!

The siblings me and 3 of my brothers and sisters!

My family the way I grew up!

The whole family! :)

The whole fam damily acting totally silly! lol :)
Last but certainly not least my little sister Emily who has come to visit this week! We love you so much Emily and miss you terribly when you are gone! I am glad that you have found your calling and place in life, but I wish you were closer to us!
For more photos and this weeks PhotoHunt check out www.tnchick.com/

7 comments:

  1. Those are some fantastic photos. You must have a very funloving family. I invite you to visit my blog for my entry in PhotoHunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose my family for the photo hunt too. Nothing more important! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't choose my family because they all live on the east coast and my lovely family here in Ohio don't really like to be in front of cameras especially my wife. So I chose the next best thing. Great choice for the theme. Mine is up as well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a lot of fun with your whole family! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving and fun family photos which go with the week's theme. Thanks for sharing.

    Mine is up for the first time. I hope you will have a chance to share your thoughts.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great looking family--you all look so happy. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great choice for this weeks theme!

    ReplyDelete