expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The letter "M"

Today's Alphabet Soup is brought to you by the Letter M.

Here are some things that begin with the letter "M" that bring me happiness, joy or that bring some much needed humor to my life!

Mornings: I HATE them! lol I am trying to get better about the morning, but it's not working to terribly well!

Me: Cause I have to deal with myself everyday!

Muscles: Oh wow I use this one cause I have been working out the last few months and wow do my muscles hurt!

Music: I LOVE music and listen to it everyday! :)

Mop: This one is here for the obvious reason.

Microwave: I could not live without our microwave! I do not use it everyday, but often enough I would miss it.

For more Alphabet Soup

1 comment:

  1. Fun list! I'm not a morning person, either. Thanks for joining in today.

    ReplyDelete