expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Finally, I have mastered the art of Banana Pudding!

2. Controlling your portion sizes sure takes some getting used to!

3. Dad says: "Come here so I can eat your toes" and "We are having frog stew with fly souffle for dinner tonight".

4. Aubba Rue is my favorite nickname for Spunky!

5. It took a long time, but think I may have finally figured out how to consistently lose weight!

6. My children get more and more challenging, interesting and annoying as time goes on, though I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include the Marathon Kids closing ceremonies and Sunday, I want to pick up Spunky from her camping trip and then it's time for us to clean this house!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I noticed that you are a follower of the Queen's Meme. Please join us this week and play the Oh, Baby Meme! We'd love to see you.
    http://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.com

    Peace, Mimi

    ReplyDelete