expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know that generally Wordless Wednesdays are well wordless and usually just pictures, but this week I decided to be different. I just had to show you guys this video of our new kitten Chester begging Princess for her ice cream, when we got home from the ER last Thursday night. His little meow is sooooooooo pathetic! hahahaha

Licking the ice cream off Princesses shirt. lol



For more Wordless Wednesday participants check out these wonderful blogs: Ma Vie Folle, Mommy's Joy and 5 Minutes for Mom.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Mines not up yet, but I'm working on it. It's not wordless either, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww kittens are just too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once had a kitty like that. How cute!

    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/chelsea-and-i-both-need-a-smile/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever. Immediately had to send your link to my daughter who has a couple of kitties. So cute! And your little ice cream eater is too with the giggling!

    ReplyDelete