expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #105

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined! :)

1. The world is a crazy place!

2. Goodnight my love was the last thing I said.

3. I sometimes wonder what things would be like if I had been the one to have his baby, so that we did not have to deal with her crazy ass!

4. Death is at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for peace and quiet!

6. Somewhere peaceful is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well I am not sure now, tomorrow my plans include making a loaf of Pumpernickel for one of my friends and crafts with the kiddos and Sunday, I want to get pumped up for another week.

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment:

  1. It is tough having a stepchild for just that reason. Thanks for your kind words.

    Happy New Year, thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete