expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kids Coloring Stuff

Here is my tackle for this Tuesday! This is the area in our kitchen where the kids keep all their colors, markers, coloring books, scratch paper etc etc.... This area is in constant chaos and upheaval. They cannot keep this area clean to save their little lives and well I am tired of looking at it sooooooo here I go again cleaning it for them. I really have to find a better organization system for this stuff!!!! lol

If you have any ideas PLEASE let me know! How do you organize your kids coloring stuff?














Alright so I am now done! WOOHOO! lol In the process of organizing though I had to move stuff off the wall to get behind the cabinet(far right looking at pic) and guess what I found from last night's dinner! I thought they were good bbq sandwiches, but it appears someone did not like them!! Now I counted the bread and it comes from not one, but two sandwiches! You do know what this means right? I have two little trolls that like to shove their food behind things!!! UGH!!! Ok so this is not the first time nor the fifth time I have found food shoved in places when I was not looking!

So too anyone reading this that has had this problem how did you fix it? I mean what did you do to get them to stop hiding food places?














Ok so back on point the After photo!!














"Each week on Tuesday, we are posting before and after pictures of a project or trouble area that we tackled this week. The project can be little or big – whatever you want. Basically, Tackle It Tuesday is about giving ourselves incentive, deadlines and satisfaction in getting our household tasks done. (It doesn’t even have to be housework… just whatever is on your To Do list.)"

Find out more about Tackle It Tuesday here.