Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
1. Wouldn't it be easy if we all had our own "easy button"!
2. Finished it better than ever!
3. I love the taste of Bagels!
4. I need some serious organization to happen in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is mix the flour with sugar and then..
6. Our bathroom faucet goes drip, drip, drip; cause the kids can't seem to turn it off!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling my kiddos on the couch after work, tomorrow my plans include working...... and Sunday, I want to make it through yet another LONG BORING Sunday at work.
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Random red barn at a friend's house in the country.Please visit Mary @ Work of the Poet for more Ruby Tuesday participants!
Monday, January 25, 2010
"We're going to say it now- this is the home of where no two Mondays stay the same. Please join us weekly for our 'inspirational' and never the same weekly memes. Memes will be Posted on Sunday afternoon. Join up on our weekly linky and be sure to visit the other participants."
|You have |
visited my page for:
1. What color socks do you have on? (no peaking) White
2. What color underwear do you have on? White
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Bagel
4. Who is the most annoying person on TV? Jay Leno
5. When was the last time you kissed someone?
A few minutes ago
6. What 'starlet' has had too much plastic surgery?
7. What ingredients would you use to make a home made pizza? Mushrooms, onions, bell pepper and tomatoes.
8. Who won the World Series last year? Uhmmmm
9. What is your weather like? Cold and Windy
10. Visit Thom's Blog and steal an image to post here.
11.Visit GlitterBabe's Art Shop or her blog and 'borrow' a drawing or an image to show off here.
12. Visit Bud's Blog and steal a meme question to ask right here.
"If elephants had wings, how many feathers do you think they would have on each wing?"
How long did it take you to complete this meme?
148.7 secs or approx 2.5 mins
Sunday, January 24, 2010
This week's Meme was originally posted by Flea @ Flea's World!
The Negativity Meme
Foods which disgust the crap out of me:
Cole slaw, potato salad
TV show I loathe: Lost and Survivor
Movie I loathe: Braveheart
Music genres I loathe: COUNTRY!
Magazine which annoys me: The Oprah Magazine
Makes me cranky at restaurant: Bad service
Makes me cranky in public: Rude people
Makes me cranky in general: Ignorance
Pisses me off at home: Whining
Pisses me off at work: Mean people
Pisses me off in general: Idiots!
Makes me impatient at home: Others not listening
Makes me impatient at work: stupid questions!
Makes me impatient in public: stupid people!
Celebrity I hate: Paris Hilton
Music artist I hate: Kanye
I could care less about: quite a few things...
Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: No coffee
Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Waking up early
Blogger's habit that annoys you: I don't have any
Feature on your blog you hate: Uhmm..
Movie star you despise: Tom Cruise
Politician that you hate: Palin
If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Jeremy picked me up from my new schedule at work and we headed home. As we were headed down our street and were fixing to pull into the driveway, in the headlights appeared a limp and fuzzy body. Jeremy stopped the car quickly as we both looked at each other in horror. I said "Oh no is that?" and turned my head as he jumped out screaming and grabbed her limp body. It was horrible and I stayed turned around consoling the children unable to turn and look back at what had happened. As soon as I realized he had picked her up, I moved over into the drivers seat to pull into the driveway of the house.
The car came to a stop and I jumped out screaming is she ok or has she passed? He was so distraught I am not sure what came out of his mouth, I got Spunky and T-Man inside closed the door and asked again. This time I understood through the crying that our beloved Max had passed and was no longer with us. Jeremy was so upset that I was unable to do much. Wolf, our friend was outside with Jeremy so I left him outside mourning so that I could go inside and help the children understand what had happened.
Max came to us a little over two years ago and she was such a blessing! So sweet and fuzzy she was my baby. Recently she started to let the kids pet her and be close to her, before she was a bit nervous about anyone other than Jeremy and I. I think the kids just moved to fast for her to be comfortable with them. We loved her so much and she will be missed more than I can even explain.
I know this post does not do her justice, but I wanted to express my sadness over losing her she was so sweet!
1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with? Gerard Butler is my current obsession!
2. Have ever dated a good friend? Yes :)
3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
Party in the USA --Miley Cyrus
4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie? My Girl
5. What about yourself makes you least secure? My weight
6. Do you believe in destiny? Yes :)
7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? Gay rights and marriage!
8. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Fashion, matching bedding/towels/etc, cell phones w/all the bells and whistles, texting and having every new electronic gadget.
9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced? LOL Yes
For more Saturday 9 participants click here!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Just ask Alfred Hightower. Having successfully left the country to avoid being nabbed for dealing drugs, the fugitive figured he was home free. But thanks to his insistence on keeping up with his World of Warcraft habit, Hightower was tracked down by authorities and is now in custody, reports The Kokomo Perspective.
The saga begins in 2007, when Indiana's Howard County Sheriff's Department issued a warrant for Hightower's arrest on charges of dealing in multiple controlled substances. U.S. Marshals were unable to locate the suspect, although a tip placed him in Canada.
According to Howard County deputy Matt Roberson, authorities came upon the Warcraft connection during their investigation into Hightower's background.
“We received information that this guy was a regular player of an online game, which was referred to as ‘some warlock and witches’ game,” he told The Perspective. “None of that information was sound enough to pursue on its own, but putting everything we had together gave me enough evidence to send a subpoena to Blizzard Entertainment. I knew exactly what he was playing — World of Warcraft. I used to play it. It’s one of the largest online games in the world.”
Blizzard played ball, giving up Hightower's account history, IP address, screen name, billing address and preferred game server. One Google Earth search later, and Canadian authorities had apprehended Hightower in Ottowa, Ontario.
“You hear stories about you can’t get someone through the Internet,” said Roberson. “Guess what??You can. I just did. Here you are, playing World of Warcraft, and you never know who you’re playing with.”
I found this article here @ Plugged In.
2. Let's get this straight; it's called a "gravel road." I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're going to get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.
3. They are cattle & oil wells. That's what they smell like to you. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it?I-20 and I-10 go east and west, I-35 goes north and south. Pick one.
4. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 cotton strippers that are driven only 3 weeks a year.
5. So every person in every pickup waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.
6. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of doves are coming in, we WILL shoot it out of your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.
7. Yeah, we eat catfish & crawfish. You really want sushi & caviar? It's available at the corner bait shop.
8. The "Opener" refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.
9. We open doors for women. That is applied to all women, regardless of age.
10. No, there's no "vegetarian special" on the menu. Order steak. Or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham & turkey.
11. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and Picante Sauce! ! Oh, yeah.... We don't care what you folks in Cincinnati call that stuff you eat... IT AIN'T REAL CHILI!! Chili was born and bred in San Antonio.... and real chili never met a tomato!
12. You bring "coke" into my house, it better be brown, wet, and served over ice. You bring "Mary Jane" into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.
13. College and High School Football is as important here as the Lakers and the Knicks, and a dang site more fun to watch.
14. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards -- it spooks the fish.
15. Colleges? Try Texas Tech, Texas A&M or University of Texas. They come outta there with an education plus a love for God and country, and they still wave at passing pickups when they come for the holidays.
16. We have more folks in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines, than any other state, so "Don't Mess with Texas," If you do, you will get whipped by the best.
17. Always remember what our great governor Sam Houston once said: "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!"
Texas is the greatest state ever!! If you are from Texas you are one bad hombre!!!